- I've been really into cute animals this week. If you want to check out some of the adorableness that I've found click here.
- If you want to know how to paint swallows on your walls, check this out. I know I wan't to.
- With fall fast approaching, everyone needs to pick up a few pairs of over sized warm socks.
- I have a pair of brown boots like this, but I might need to get me a gray pair. Plus they are a good price.
- I'm already thinking about Halloween so here is a list of 90's pop culture to get some inspiration from.
- If you're looking for some Harry Potter humor, check out this harry wizard list.
- I love Captain America and this fan art is amazing.
- There is a fall harvest wreath on this site that I want to make. It looks super awesome!
- Hedgehog necklace. Enough said.
- I would definitely wear this world map dress. It is the coolest thing I have seen this week.
That's all for this week. If you have any suggestions for next week, send them to me and I'll feature them on Findings Friday.