Easy Buffalo Mozzarella Pork Chops
Tried this little diddy last night and it was amazing and it only took me 15 minutes. There isn't a lot of prep and it cooks really quickly.
Pair it with a baked potato or some steamed veggies and you have a full meal.
You are going to love this!
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- 2 TBS Butter
- 2 TBS Wing sauce (We used Frank's red sauce)
- Thin cut pork chops
- Salt/ Pepper
- Montreal steak seasoning
- Combine the olive oil, butter and wing sauce together in a skillet over medium heat.
- Season both sides of the pork chop with salt, pepper and Montreal steak seasoning and fry in the pan for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Remove from skillet and place on a baking sheet. Cover in wing sauce and top with a nice layer of Mozzarella.
- Place under the broiler for another 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve right away.
You may need to adjust the measurements depending on how many pork chops you do. We made about ten tinny chops last night and didn't have to adjust anything. I also made a few chops without the wing sauce on them and they were still deliciously amazing. Enjoy!