I've read a few books this week. Some for review and some for the enjoyment of reading. One of the books I reviewed was Force Ten: Doubling the Penny by Mark Shaff. I also got down and dirty with Stillhouse Lake by Rachael Caine (Creepy). A few books that I marked off my TBR pile are Steel Scars, Crown of Midnight (awesome), Lady Midnight, and Seeker. This week I'm hoping to read another Sarah J. Maas book, always an epic read.
My baby boy is turning four today. I can't believe how much he has grown over the last year and that he's my last baby. I usually have another baby by the time the last one is four. There will be no more for me. Sad. I've been blessed with three amazing boys, all with their own personalities and quirks. Happy Birthday Liam!
On Friday, the second book in my Hunter series dropped. Seeker is now available on Amazon and the Evernight Teen web page. Its doing really well on Amazon. #26 this morning in new releases. Please go and check it out and support your local authors.
Life has been a little crazy lately and my writing has suffered because of it. I did find time this week to put some words on paper. The weather has been so amazing that I sat out in the sun on lunch and worked on my new book about space aliens taking over the world. I feel like I'm about a quarter of the way done with it right now at 32K words.
Had some awesome posts this week on the blog. Lots of reviews and wonderful books that I shared along with this weeks menu.
- I reviewed Afterlife by Marcus Sakey
- Dove into the creepy world of See What I Have Done by Sarah Schmidt
- Posted a giveaway for the release of SEEKER (Still going on)
- Went on the Hunt with Chloe Neill
- Read a snippet of A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge
- Joined the circus with The Life She was Given by Ellen Marie Wiseman
- Joined my friend Kaitlyn Davis with her release of Freeze
- Started off the week with an epic meal plan
I came across some cool posts out there in the world of books and stuff this week. I thought I would share them with all of you. Enjoy.