One more week closer to Christmas. I can't believe it. I did get all my Christmas shopping done just haven't wrapped any of them.
My eldest got to go to a Trail Blazer basket ball game with his daddy this week. He was so excited. He ate an entire bag of cotton candy by himself in just a few minutes and downed most of dad's popcorn. He danced the entire time trying to get on the jumbotron. Maybe next time I'll make him a sign. :)
On to the food. Monday
- Santa Fe Baked Chicken and bakes potatoes
Win a free half hour mini session from Sara Henderson Photography. All you have to do is scroll down to the rafflecopter and enter to win. Don't forget to tell your friends. I will pick a winner on Monday the 16th, 2013. Good luck and Merry Christmas!!!!
I can't believe its December already. I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet! The boys went to daddy's work and saw Santa. They were so excited that they chatted up Santa for a good 20 minutes. Then they moved on to the outdoor garden center to help daddy pick up the tiny Christmas trees that blew over with the wind. Its was really cute. On to the food. Monday
- Tuna Cheese Melts (Just me and the boys) Tuesday
- Italian Chicken Parmesan Wednesday
- American Goulash Thursday
- Pizza Night Friday
- Cajun Chicken Pasta Saturday
- Dinner with the In-Laws Sunday
- Left overs or Sloppy Joes.
I really don't know a lot about Twitter, but while I was stalking the #PitchWars feed today this #PimpMyBio tag came up. I started reading what other people had to say about themselves and why the mentors should pick them. I said what the hey... I can do that... I think.
Any who, here are some of the reasons why the mentors of Pitch Wars should pick my MS and help it shine. Here are eight things about me that might make you say... Huh?...
1. My name is Sara but some times I like to add an I. That's right, Sarai.
2. Last year for Christmas I actually gave my sister a jar of Edward Cullen's ashes. It's not that I was obsessed or anything... Would you like a jar of Edward Cullen's ashes? I have extras.
3. I know what the fox says...
4. I wrote a book when I was seven about a guy that grew backwards. His name was Zartan... It was genius I tell you. What? There already was a movie about a guy that grew backwards?
5. Grew up in a family with 8 children. Mom t…
I'ts that time of year again. Pitch Wars is here and as usual I'm freaking out. Its the same "Did I do enough?" "Did I do to much?" "Is my MS crap?!" I hate the waiting game, but I hate the rejection more. Ahhhhh!
Like a good aspiring author I sent my MS out this morning to 4 mentors that I thought would be a good fit for me and my writing. I had to narrow the field from 46 to 4. Let me tell you, that was not fun or easy. Now I wait till the 11th to see if I was picked for the agent round. I heard there is a lot of competition though. 1700 entries with still 10 hours to go. Not good odds, but I believe in my work... I think... Yes, yes I do.
Even though its too late change anything, here is what I submitted for Pitch Wars.
The ancient blood of the master races flows through Tabor’s veins.
Power. Magic. A death sentence. In the south, the Dominion hunts down anyone with
the blood of the ancients –and on her nineteenth birthday, they find Tabor.
I am super excited about this weeks menu. I'm trying some new foods that I'm not sure about, but what the hay, i'm going to eat them anyway :) Maybe I can get my kids to eat it with me... On second thought, not a chance.