Garlic Basil Chicken
I'm always looking for new ways to prepare my chicken and this recipe happens to be a great alternative to regular spaghetti. My boys loved it, my husband loved it and I loved it. It was a hit all around for my family. Check it out.
1 lb. Chicken breast
Salt and Pepper
1/4 Cup olive oil
5-6 Roma tomatoes or one can diced tomatoes
3 Cloves garlic
1 Handful fresh Basil
8 Ounce spaghetti pasta
1. Pound out chicken by placing it in plastic wrap, making sure it is an even thickness all over.
2. Remove plastic wrap and sprinkle the salt and pepper over both sides.
3. Prepare your pasta according to the package.
4. Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pay. Cook the chicken for several minutes on each side, making sure it's cooked through. Remove chicken from the heat and set aside.
5. Add the tomatoes to the pan and simmer until they are a sauce like mixture, then add the garlic and butter. Stir until butter is melted.
6. Add chicken back to the pan to soak in the sauce for a few minutes.
7. Serve over pasta with a hint of basil on top.