It's creamy with a little bit of a bite. No too much though, I don't do spicy so you will be glad to know that all you non-spicy people out there can eat this. It's amazing.
- l lb Chicken tenders
- Cajun Spice
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 TB garlic
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 1 lb cooked Fettuccine
- Heat skillet over medium heat. coat pat with olive oil. You may need more than the TB if you have a bigger pan.
- In a large pot cook Fettuccine according to the package.
- Put your already thawed chicken in a plastic bag and sprinkle your Cajun spice into the bag. Seal the bag and make sure all the chicken has a nice coat of spice.
- Cook chicken in olive oil until fully cooked through and both sides have a slight browning to them. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a plate to use later.
- In the skillet, pour in chicken broth to deglaze the pan and bring the Cajun spices up from the bottom. Add garlic and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer for another minute or two to heat up the cream. When the cream is hot enough, add the cheese and stir until it is fully melted and you have a wonderful creamy sauce.
- Add the cooked and drained Fettuccine to the sauce and serve with the chicken.
That's all there is too it. Try it out and let me know what you think. This one is for you Ashley!