Came across another yummy Buffalo Chicken recipe to share with you. This one comes in a scrumptious panini sandwich, with blue cheese and mozzarella.
- 2 slices of bread (I used sourdough)
- Shredded chicken breast (good use of leftovers)
- Buffalo chicken sauce
- Blue cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Mix the chicken, blue cheese and buffalo sauce, use your discretion on how spicy you want it to be.
- Layer the chicken mix with the mozzarella on the bread, top with the other slice of bread and place on the panini maker.
- Really, just make a sandwich. Its really simple, but delicious.