As with all my recipes, you can substitute gluten free flour and it still turns out amazing. I make everything gluten free so my middle son can eat it.
This banana bread turned out so soft and moist. It was delicious beyond compare. We added a little buttercream frosting and it turned into a wonderful treat all my kids loved.
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tables spoons softened butter
- 3-4 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix sugar, cream, eggs, bananas and vanilla together in a mixing bowl.
- Add flour salt and baking soda and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9x10 pan or two bread pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool completely before frosting.