One of my most favorite pumpkin foods is muffins. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and they are light and fluffy. I could eat dozens if it wasn't for my diet... Sad day. I guess its up to you to eat the rest for me.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 375 and place liners in muffin tins or spray with non stick spray.
- Combine the flour, both sugars, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Add eggs, pumpkin puree, oil and vanilla. Mix well but don't over mix it.
- Scoop batter into tins. Do not over fill.
- Bake 15 minutes for mini muffins and 20 minutes for larger muffins.
My kids ate these down like they were candy. I guess I'll have to make them again soon. Enjoy!