Monday, November 10, 2014
Menu: Week 70
Well, another week has passed which brings us one week closer to Christmas. I am so not ready. I don't even know where to begin!
The boys got to experience their first Portland Winterhawks game last week. They were so excited till the game actually started, then all they wanted to do was go home. We left early. But, hey. GO HAWKS! They won the game anyway.
- Garlic chicken and mashed potatoes
- Alfredo tortellini with a salad
- Chicken Bacon lasagna rolls (For Amy)
- Pineapple teriyaki pork chops
- French onion beef stroganoff
- Dinner with the in-laws