One more week closer to Christmas. I can't believe it. I did get all my Christmas shopping done just haven't wrapped any of them.
My eldest got to go to a Trail Blazer basket ball game with his daddy this week. He was so excited. He ate an entire bag of cotton candy by himself in just a few minutes and downed most of dad's popcorn. He danced the entire time trying to get on the jumbotron. Maybe next time I'll make him a sign. :)
On to the food.
- Santa Fe Baked Chicken and bakes potatoes
- One pot sausage skillet pasta and green beans
- Roast beef and smoked Gouda grilled cheese with a side salad
- Lime chicken tacos
- Turkey cream cheese wraps (Just me and the boys)
- Garlic Parmesan crusted pork chops with Parmesan broccoli
- Philly cheese steak sandwiches with a side salad